background

Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Sammi!!



Some pictures over the years from birth to now! What a beautiful baby and now little girl!



3 years ago today we welcomed our beautiful daughter, Samantha Jean into this world a little backwards and early. She weighed 6lbs 10oz 19in long, born at 1:40 am. She had to come by c-section because she was breech. She is such a wonderful addition to our family. She is such a girl yet loves to wrestle and play with the boys. She loves helping Mom with anything especially folding laundry, loves playing with Brock, and especially loves her Dad! She got to spend time with her Grandma Love and Grandma and Grandpa Wootton over her birthday weekend. She wanted a white cake with white frosting so we picked one out and she was thrilled. She also chose her favorite dinner of waffles! She was very spoiled from families and friends and now has more girl toys to play with! Happy Birthday Baby! Love ya

6 comments:

Little Lawrences said...

Ashley- I wanted to tell you that I was in the nursery w/ Alex on Sunday and Sammi was sitting a couple rows ahead of us and I thought to myself what a beautiful little girl she is. I'm sure you get that all the time:)

Knapp Time said...

She is so adorable! I still can't believe you have 3!

Krista S said...

She is SO cute! I can't believe she is already 3. I remember when we hung out right after you had her. Crazy!

Meg said...

Happy Birthday Sammi! She is so beautiful, I love the pictures.

Sara said...

Wow I can't believe how fast time goes by. She is the cutest little girl!!

Todd and Ashley said...

So cute Ash. Your kids are getting so big, I can't believe it. She looks a lot like Barrett.