background

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged

This is a first and was actually really hard.I didn't really want to publicize my quirks. Thanks Erin!!! So here goes 6 quirky things about me, then I have also tagged 6 people at the bottom! Have Fun and enjoy.

1. I rub my feet together when I am going to sleep. My Dad does it too. I know kind of wierd.

2. When I get me my hair done it has to be different each time. I like to mix it up. I like to feel like I just got it done not just the same old thing.

3. I can't let anyone look for something for me. I have to look myself so I know. For instance if I ask Barrett to find something for me and he can't I will go look in the same place he just did to know for sure it is not there or sometimes actually find it. :)

4. I have to fall asleep with the TV on. It used to drive Barrett crazy but he is used to it know. It is kind of relaxing I guess, another one from my Dad.

5. I talk to much! (Quirk? I guess) I am on the phone a lot. I love talking to anyone, anywhere.

6. I sometimes will pick up at night when the kids go to bed in the dark with just the TV on. I think I don't notice as much of the mess so I don't get so mad???

So thats it, I wish it was more interesting but those are some quirks I guess.
Now I tag:
Melissa
Krista
Megan
Kelli Thompsen
Aubrey
Paige

2 comments:

erin said...

That was fun to read about. I forgot about your feet rubbing, that's funny. I love the pics of Briggs!!

Little Lawrences said...

That's funny, I rub my feet together or have to sit and twitch my left foot when I first climb into bed and I also have to fall asleep w/ the TV on. Thank goodness for sleep timers. What a great invention:)Heath has to as well but it can be kind of difficult when we want to watch something different, so he usually watches something on the Ipod. Oh, and no wonder your hair always looks soooo cute!