background

Monday, August 10, 2009

Or Not!

So as I was just saying we are so grateful for the job that took him to Las Vegas for the last 2 months, but as of today he was laid off from that great company. Darn it! So if any you know of any jobs, let us know and I guess wish us luck. I know things will work out, but it was a pretty tough one to digest, I really never saw it coming! We still have many blessings and are grateful for all our friends and family who have already been there for us! I am hopeful and know Barrett will find work soon!

3 comments:

Tim and Amber said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry! I'll be keeping you in our prayers! Good luck!

Sara said...

Oh Ashley I'm sorry, that is not a good thing at all. We will be praying for something else to come up

Knapp Time said...

I am so sorry! Thats horrible. I will keep my eyes open for jobs. but i heard you got a new sassy hair cut. We should get together soon.