background

Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween Fun!






We carved pumpkins this year just with our little family! It was fun and we kept them really simple. The kids loved drawing on the pumpkins and picking out the design. They all, even Briggs liked cleaning them out. Then Brock had a halloween parade at his school and Sammi had a little party at pre-school. We got together with my family and had a fun party with all the cousins in there costumes. Then on Halloween the kids went trunk or treating with there cousin Savannah at our ward building.Brock was Indiana Jones, Sammi was a unicorn, and Briggs was the cutest giraffe!

2 comments:

paigeandbryce said...

Such cute kids! I miss you, Ash! We're gonna be moving to a new town and hopefully be in a house, and I wish more than anything that I could have my friends close by. I wish we could have playdates and shop together and have girls' nights (sigh). But at least I get to see you a few times a year when I come home, so definitely I want to get together when we come for the holidays! We're gonna be in Utah from Dec 16-29. Let's try and plan something -k- And hopefully when Bryce is working, I can come home to visit more often :) Love you!! (and P.S. thank you for your comment a few weeks ago on my post about my bad day. It made me miss you more! :)

Meg said...

Sammi looks thrilled. Cute pictures.