background

Monday, August 16, 2010

Sisters trip








My sisters and I were able to go on a trip just us, no kids or hubby's, and it was so fun. We were minus 1 sister and we missed her but the 3 of us had a blast. I now truly appreciate having all sisters and no brothers it is nice to raise our kids, help, listen,and do fun things together. We went to Orange County, CA. We spent some time at yummy restaurants, trying to get around with a GPS, talking in the hotel, working out, and most of all on the beach! I love the beach and the relaxation you feel hearing the waves crash and laying on the beach. We also did some kayaking out in the ocean! We laughed harder than we had in a long time! I love my sisters and am so glad we were able to spend this much deserved and needed time together!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh, that's so neat! You guys are so cute and fun! That is a great thing to do with your sisters! How fun for you!

hatchbatch said...

That is a great idea! It was fun to see all you beautiful women together. We should do a trip like that with all the girl cuzns!:)

erin said...

I'm going to re-enter the blogging world. Those are so good pics. That was the best trip. Lets plan something each year!

Knapp Time said...

Fun! Girls trips are the best because guys don't like to just lay by the ocean in the sun. That sounds really nice right now.