background

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Brock's sports







One thing we have realized to our relief is Brock loves sports. We both are past athletes and really hoped our kids would feel the same way. He has played just about every sport and here are a couple of them. He did flag football for the last year, yes he really wants to play tackle and since they do it in 1st grade, he can. It is a little scary for Mom but he will try that in the fall. So here are the flag football pictures.


He also played basketball with the city and had so much fun! He is a good little athlete! So fun to see him develop these talents.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh my word....I can't believe how big all of your kids are...I love the family pic. Hope you all are doing well. I'm going to be in Utah like the whole month of July and I would love to see you and your sisters if possible!