background

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Briggs




Briggs is 10 months old. Wow the time has flown by!! He is busy crawling all over and pulling up to everything. He loves to stand and walk. He actually took some steps on his own which was exciting. He is still our littlest at 19 lbs 13oz and 28 in. I think Brock was that at 6 months, but that is ok. He is such a sweet baby and loves to follow his brother and sister around. He says momma, dadda, uh oh and claps and waves!! It is so fun to see them grow and develop into themselves. He had such a fun silly personality. We love him so much!

5 comments:

erin said...

Glad to see some new posts! I was beginning to wonder if you would ever update your blog! Cute pics of Briggsy boy.

Sara said...

He is so cute and I love that he has kept his color of hair....YEAH!! P.S. I still listen to this soundtrack especially this song full blast in my car while I sing:)

Krista S said...

He is SO cute. I can't believe he is 10 months already. We really do need to get together.

Downs Family said...

I can't believe our babies are already 10 months. Brody took a few steps the other day too. But I can only get him to say dadda, not momma :( We REALLY need to get together and play soon. We should meet at the pool or somewhere let me know what's good for you!!

Todd and Ashley said...

Ash, your kids are so cute. I can't believe you have 3 already. Hope all is well for you guys.