background

Monday, February 16, 2009

Sammi's hair!






Sammi did what just about every child, especially girl does in her lifetime. She cut her own hair as you can see. It was cute when she did it she said she wanted it short like mine. Then she said she really wanted it like Brocks. Which had me a little nervous, at least she really didn't go that short. We then took her in to a really cute place called cookie cutters and they made it so cute with bangs. She seems to think she has a fohawk like Brock though. I keep saying no they are called bangs. She loves Brock so much and wants to be like him. Is that normal? I guess I was never a girly girl either. Honestly it is a cuter cut and much easier to do, so she is pretty smart I guess!!

3 comments:

Knapp Time said...

Cute updates. Your kids are so cute. I hope you used a coupon from the calendar to the cookie cutter place... there is a good one in there. I hope you like how my sister did your hair, she said it turned out cute.

Amy and Kris said...

I love that she cut her hair! Kaleigh just begged us to cut her hair short like mine & it was so sweet that she wants her hair like me but it was hard to let her make that decision. I had to realize its just hair & it will grow back! She's super cute still though & I love Sammi's new haircut!

Amy and Kris said...

I love that she cut her hair! Kaleigh just begged us to cut her hair short like mine & it was so sweet that she wants her hair like me but it was hard to let her make that decision. I had to realize its just hair & it will grow back! She's super cute still though & I love Sammi's new haircut!