background

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

8 years strong!!

I just have to post that yesterday was our anniversary! Wow has it gone by fast. Bear has been working in Vegas for a about 5 weeks and we have been apart far too much. He did come home this weekend and we had a great time celebrating the 4th and our 8 years together. We have actually been together 10yrs including the mission time. We were able to go out on Friday thanks to Barrett's Mom and get much needed massages (after sleeping on hotel beds and being alone and exhausted)! We then went out to one of our fav's Red Lobster and just talked and spent good quality alone time. You really appreciate and love someone even more when you have to be away from them. We reminisced about the 8 wonderful years and that special day 8 years ago! We love having it close to the 4th, time off and fun activities! I love being married to him and knowing we can be together forever!! I hate having him gone but I thank him for providing and taking care of us so well! I love hugging him and just being in his arms! I hate fighting and arguing but know it will only make us stronger, we will get through tough times and make it through this trial of life! I love the 3 beautiful creations we have together and they remind us daily what life is about! I love learning and growing each year whether good or bad. I love being a Love!! Thanks Honey for all you do amd for 8 wonderful years I love you! Here is too many many more!!

1 comment:

Amy and Kris said...

That was so sweet! Congrats on 8 years! Kris & I just celebrated our 9th anniversary! Time does fly, & life is not easy, but it sure seems a whole lot better when you get to go through it with someone as fabulous as our hubby's!!!