background

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sammi is 4!





Sammi had her birthday on Tuesday Sept. 29. I have to say how grateful we are to have her in our family! She is a little drama queen that from birth has always butt heads with me, but I love having another girl in the family. Barrett says we struggle because we are so much alike, I disagree. She is in pre-school for the first time in someones home this year and is doing great. She is learning her letters and numbers and making great friends. She loves going to school and can't wait for the days she gets to go. She loves girly things like dress ups, princesses, polly pockets and of course anything pink. She has taken gymnastics and can't wait to try dance. She also loves to play with the boys and do anything from super heroes to football with Brock and Dad. Her best friend is a little boy named Dylan whom she is going to also marry:)! She is so sweet and kind yet always wants her way!! She loves to help when she can and listens pretty good! I can't believe she is four already. I love seeing her grow and change into a beautiful little girl!
She keeps saying I am four and I got four parties. Which was true and will never happen again. We got together with my family on Saturday. I made the lovely Barbie cake, she loved it and got to help, that is all that matters(it was pretty scary in person). Then on Sunday Barrett's family came over and we celebrated again. My sister in law Nicole made that awesome present cake which delicious and beautiful. We decided she is making cakes for all the grand kids. She really did great and loves doing it! Then Tuesday was her actual birthday so we made her favorite dinner, rolled up pancakes, bacon and eggs. She also open the gifts from us. Then I felt like she should have a little friend party for the first time on Wed. She got sick so we postponed it Thursday. They all dressed up and we played games, ate cupcakes and that made party number 4. Her are the pictures!

No comments: