background

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Briggs 4 months!!

Briggs is 4 months old, wow how time flys! It makes me sad to think about and I constantly remind myself to enjoy these stages. I know how quickly they grow up. He went to the doctor today and is doing great! They all thought he was such a handsome baby looking like a little man. He weighs 13lbs 3oz and 24in long. Kind of little but he is growing well. He is probably one of the tougher babies we've had but we absolutely love him. He smiles a lot and is starting to laugh a bit. He has rolled over a few times but is rarely on the floor to do so! His brother and sister love him to pieces and Brock has actually turned out to be a really big help with him. This is my favorite time when they can smile and laugh and still love to be cuddled.


One of those mean doctor office pictures. He hated his shots, poor guy!

Briggs in his little Bumbo chair, he really likes it!

What a handsome boy!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Oh my goodness Ashley, he outweighs Tess now! He's stinking cute!