background

Thursday, August 7, 2008

I am a new woman!!

Briggs had a great night last night and boy what a difference it makes. I feel like a new woman. It is amazing what sleep can do for you. He went down about 10pm and didn't wake up till 5am! It was heavenly. I definently need my sleep and if he can manage to do that once in a while I think I can handle 8am kindergarten. He is 3 months so he is doing pretty good. I am not expecting that all the time, but considering the night before it 10pm,1am, 4am then 7am, that was awesome! Hope we can keep this up!! Wish us luck.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Nothing like a decent nights sleep to make you feel human again.

Downs Family said...

Yeah finally a blog from the Loves!! I will email you an invite to our blog!!

ANGELA said...

Yea for sleeping through the night! I'm grumpy when my kids wake up now during the night, even if it's only to run to the bathroom!