background

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sleeping Kids


Brock & Sammi
So yesterday we had quite the day and had to capture this rare occasion on camerea. We went to $2 dollar Tues. at Thanksgiving point and saw the farm animals, rode ponies, and fed goats. They loved it, but it was very crowded, everybody heard about the great deal. Then went to a friends and swam in a little pool. The kids are fish and didn't want to stop. We then came home and everyone fell asleep they were so tuckered out from the day of fun. Brock never sleeps during the day and to have them all down together was such a surprise. I didn't quite know what to do with myself. I probably should have slept or cleaned, but I did get to enjoy the latest twighlight series book(Breaking Dawn) which I am loving so it was so nice to have a quiet house. It is few and far between we have these moments during the day so I had to have the proof! Are they sweet sleeping babes! I love my kids so much we are so blessed to have wonderful kids!

Briggs

1 comment:

Krista S said...

That is pretty lucky. I am always torn when Tyler falls asleep during the day cause getting him to sleep later on that night is horrible. He'll usually stay awake till like 11pm. So what do you think of Breaking Dawn? I love those books!